Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1 Year Later


So what's happened since my last post...well, I went into preterm labor and I was put on bedrest for almost 2 months. Honestly, I don't know which was harder...being on bedrest or having severe morning sickness. Then after getting off bedrest, I didn't deliver until a week after my due date which became very uncomfortable. (Side Note: For those that have never been pregnant, please do not ask a woman every week "no baby yet?" We cannot control when the baby will come, its is only up to God alone. I do not mean to sound rude but it can make the mother-to-be more uncomfortable than she needs to be. Sorry, that's my little vent there.) So RM was born June 27, 2009! Now he's 9 months old crawling and crusing (walking while holding on) everywhere! After looking back, I realized that everything was all worth it. Like every part of life, it is all just a season. When one season will end, another will begin.


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." ~Ecclesiastes 3:1




No comments: