Thursday, January 15, 2009

Garage Sale!

We're having a garage sale this Saturday, January 17th from 1pm until sundown (around 5pm). Matt and I have way too much stuff that it's taking up space in two of our rooms. Also, we need to prepare for moving...So come by if you can!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so slow, I just got the Title of your blog. You're the cereal, and he's the milk. For the longest time I was like... That's a weird name. Hopefully this loss of brain function won't happen to you after you have your baby.

mattjen said...

Haha, yup cause he's white milk and I'm brown creal =) Matt came up with the name so I left it until I could find another name for our blog that I liked better. I am starting to get pregnant brain though, I'll forget someone's name or not know what something is called...I hope it won't stay this way cause I was already forgetful before...