Monday, February 2, 2009
Pink or Blue?
I don't do well with surprises...I don't like not knowing the unknown. If I can find out something, I will. I guess it's the part of me that likes being prepared for everything. So right when we found out that we were pregnant, I told Matt that we have to find out if the baby is a boy or girl.
So we finally had our big ultrasound on January 30th. Matt and I were so nervous and excited at the same time. Then the ultrasound tech asked us if we wanted to find out the sex of the baby, I immediately said "yes!" Then she told us we are having a boy! I couldn't believe it that I asked her to check again! The second time she checked, there was no doubt about it that we're having a boy. So now we're on the hunt to find his name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awesome! boys rule!
YAY!!!!!!! Whoooo-hoooo!!!!
Billy told me the news! Congrats on your baby boy!!! I guessed right!
How about Jim Dwight Michael Hiteshew?
Post a Comment